Sunday, September 2, 2007

Not Cakes and Babies

I'm home and it's great. A little bizarre, because Emory has put up 3 or 4 buildings since I've been gone and torn down a few more (including Gilbert Hall, my favorite campus housing). Added with the number of people who graduated while I was abroad and the new freshman I don't know, it's going to take me a while to re-settle in. I truly can't believe that this time last week I was at my Babcia's house, and I imagine that in a few weeks I'll have a long sappy good-bye post.

Until then, here's a little bit of Polish happiness that needs to be shared. Shoshi really likes babies, and I think nuns are great. Which makes it my obligation to post this:

Siostra Maria and Axel's coreczka were SO into each other.

1 comment:

Linnea said...

Is there supposed to be a picture?? It doesn't show up on my computer, is it just me? (Because I want to see it!)

Welcome home! :-)